11 August 2011

The Party Don't Start Til I Walk In

Tuesday is my first day of school, already! Summer seems to have flown by, and Miami, the beach, and the friends I've made while traveling seem so far away; however, I've got memories to last me a lifetime...or at least tide me over until next summer. But, I've got to plan for my first day. This is going to be a big year, and I want to begin my first day with a bang. I know what I'll be wearing, my uniform and saddle oxford Keds, but how will I do my hair, what really personalizes my uniform. Hair is a woman's crowning glory, and can speak volumes about you.
     I'm a curly girl, and love my curls; however, this heat can make it hard. that's why when I wear it down while it's this hot outside, I've begun to pin back or braid my fringe. This year, for my first day, I'll be embracing boho braids and bobby pins more than ever!

My goodness this is lovely! I'll set to work recreating this right away!

This is simple, but very pretty...definitely an option. 
So pretty...I might just leave my bangs if I pull it half up like this. 
Another simple yet very pretty style, bangs pinned back with a flower pin....and I love this girl's smile!


Whatever style I choose, I'm sure it will look great. Pictures will be coming soon of the style I choose for my first day. 




images linked to source

No comments:

Post a Comment