27 December 2010

Does Anyone Else Miss Summer?

I must say that this cold weather is not for me. Maybe I'd like it more if it would snow, but right now it is just cold and wet. So, to cheer myself up, I've been looking at spring and summer items that I'd love to have in my closet. Inspired by the long, swishing pieces I've seen for this season, I've decided to go bohemian
.
Etro Spring 2011
As soon as I saw this dress, I fell in love. It looks perfect for combing the beach, or having lunch with friends.


Etro Spring 2011
For some odd reason, I've fallen in love with printed shorts. Pair them with a plain tank or top, and they look great!

J. Crew Spring 2011
This is such a bright, uplifting color; moreover, with a belt, it would look amazing.

Emilio Pucci Spring 2011
I really love headwraps. They make for a quick and easy hairstyle and can be dressed up or down.

Proenza Schouler Spring 2011
Statement pieces like this just make an outfit. In an earlier post, I wrote that an outfit is a work of art, and I believe that pieces like this truly make that work of art magnificent.

All images from: http://style.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with those Proenza Schouler statement necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo ready for spring/summer...i've been perusing the SS2011 shows lately too and Rebecca Taylor and Rodarte have a lot of great inspiration also ;)

    www.thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the off shoulder top is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete