04 June 2010

My Current Obsession: Fingerless Gloves

Seems like an odd obsession, no? But After seeing the pictures from Chanel's spring/summer show, I'm hooked. I noticed a model wearing fingerless gloves and instantly fell in love; moreover,when Karl Lagerfeld (for those of you who don't know who this is I will tell you now-this blog is not for you) made his appearance, my eyes went straight to their gloves. Karl's iconic gloves definitely complete his look, and I'll soon be looking for a pair to complete mine.







Model Dree Hemingway (I want the jacket as well)


Designer Karl Lagerfeld

Images from (and images from the rest of the show):

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2010RTW-CHANEL

4 comments:

  1. Karl!! ♥ Indeed, fingerless gloves are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Karl is so good! I want everything Chanel, lol, but those gloves are especially nice!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are cool!

    ♥ agirlcandream-myrthe.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete